When you’re in trouble at work, this website offers a list of predefined answers. The site’s description reads, “At some point, we’ve all been in a situation where we didn’t know what to say or how to respond. Our website provides sample responses for a variety of business situations.”
They offer preset answers for quotes involving customer support, sales and marketing, project management, accounting, and more.
They even have a standardized response on how to aggressively demand payment of a bill: “I’m not going to keep asking you nicely to pay your bill, so pay now.”
I especially like copy-paste replies to send people who like to send me links to videos and articles I never intend to click on:
- Thank you very much for sharing this link with me. I really appreciate that!
- Thanks for sharing the link to the article. I found it very interesting and instructive.
- Thanks for sharing the link to the video. I found it very fun and enjoyable.
- Thanks for sharing the link to the site. I found it very useful and informative.
- Thanks for sharing the link to the blog. I found it very interesting and insightful.
- Thanks for sharing the link to the podcast. I found it very informative and insightful.